These London trans community events are organised by members of Trans Network London. Click on the event for more details. To look at events organised by one group only, click on the group name at the bottom on the page.
Spectrum Soho Trans* Group
June 7, 2018 –
We run these groups on the first Thursday of every month. At each group we’ll have a guest/s who’ll treat us to a workshop, interesting talk, facilitated discussion, or something else entirely! Guests will take over from around 7.30-8.30pm, so there’ll also be time to socialise, meet new people, and find out what’s going on in the communities at the groups too. There are also lots of local places to eat, drink and dance afterwards, so plenty of opportunities to keep the group going for longer if you wish (:
At each group there'll be opportunities to:
- meet other people from the trans, non-binary, agender and gender variant communities
- discover trans oriented events and ways to get involved further in the communities
- take part in interesting workshops, outings, projects, and discussions
- browse our selection of information and support resources
- access basic one-to-one support via our designated Trans Outreach Workers by appointment
- access peer-to-peer sexual health support and rapid HIV testing by appointment
The group is open to:
* all people who identify or have identified with umbrella terms like 'trans', 'non-binary', 'gender variant', and 'agender';
* all people questioning and/or exploring their gender identities;
* respectful partners, friends, families, and allies of the above-mentioned people.
PLEASE NOTE this means we may occasionally have people at the group of cisgender experience
The venue is also fully wheelchair accessible. There is also a spacious bathroom for changing, and we'll provide refreshments. If you have any other access requirements, please let us know in good time and we'll aim to make the space comfortable and suitable for you.
If you see any errors in this events calendar, please email email@example.com