Gendered Intelligence is a community interest company that looks to engage people in debates about gender. We work predominantly within young people’s settings and have educative aims. We believe the arts are an amazing tool for sharing our stories, platforming our voices and building awareness around the ways in which heteronormativity regulates and restricts everyone.
- A series of youth group sessions for young trans people (aged 11-25) to meet, socialise, receive information and support.
- One-on-one mentoring for trans students in education
- Support for families of young trans people online and in person
- Arts programmes and workshops themed around gender
- Training sessions for professionals in organisations, schools and youth services that work with transgender students, clients or staff.
website – genderedintelligence.co.uk
e mail – email@example.com
telephone – 07540 261 104